According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free transfer of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduces significant changes in the field of informing data subjects regarding the processing of personal data concerning them. Fulfilling the obligation of the GDPR, we inform that the controller of personal data processed in the company is Eco Light LED GmbH.
1. The Controller of personal data is Eco light LED Gmbh with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main (60388), ul. Flinschstraße 53, under the name Eco Light LED GmbH (Eco Light LED) NIP (Tax Id. No. DE320970297), contact data:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone no. . 49 069 2222 6671.
2. Eco Light LED collects and processes personal data for the following purposes:
1) the conclusion and performance of contracts (under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, based of the person interest in our offer;
2) the conclusion and performance of contracts (under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, based on the contract in case it has been concluded;
3) Data processing under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR shall ensure that the Controller’s legitimate interests, such as security, marketing of own products, protection against claims and asserting claims, are fulfilled. In any time you have the right to withdraw your approval to process your personal data, but the withdrawal has no influence on your approval to process your data which was granted before withdrawing decision;
4) the conclusion and performance of contracts (under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR in order to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on Administrator namely issuing and storage of invoices and other accounting documents;
5) according to the conclusion and performance of contracts (under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPRin purpose of possible arrangements, investigation or defend against legal claims which is the realization of our legitimate interests;
6) according to the conclusion and performance of contracts (under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR in the analytic purposes (better services adjustment for our customers’ needs, general services optimization, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers, financial analysis of our company, which is the realization of our legitimate interest in this action);
7) according to the conclusion and performance of contracts (under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR for archival purposes embodying the realization of our legitimate interest in securing information in case of the need to show legal facts.
8) according to the conclusion and performance of contracts (under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR in order to monitor persons or goods safety.
3. In accordance to personal data processing in purpose indicated in point 2 of the clause, your personal data may be made available to other receivers of personal data or receivers category. The receivers of your personal data may be:
1) Subjects, which process your personal data on behalf of Pod Eco Light LED based on the data processing agreements, especially with accounting company, IT services providers, advisory companies, legal offices, insurance companies, health and safety services providers, trainings, powers, examinations;
2) Subjects operating postal and courier services;
3) Subjects acquiring debts in case of your failure to pay our invoices/bills.
4) Court enforcement officers.
Moreover Eco Light LED is obliged to transfer your personal data based on mandatory provisions of law, including the requests of the competent courts, bodies and institutions.
4. Your personal data is processed by the time obligatory in order to conclude indicated in point 2 processing purposes:
1) Your personal data resulting from the agreement conclusion/orders/shall be processed by the period of time during which may arise related with the agreement or order claims, in accordance with the terms of limitation set out in the Civil Code or up to the moment when the entity will cease to be active in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity;
2) If the agreement/order is not concluded your personal data connected with business talks about the agreement/order shall be removed at the time of withdrawal of consent;
3) Data necessary to fulfill the legal obligation by the Controller – by the time when laws require us to store data, including the tax regulations
5. In regard to the processing by Eco Light LED your personal data, you have the right to
1) The right to access the data based on art. 15 of the Regulation;
2) Right of rectification based on art. 16 of the Regulation;
3) The right to delete databased on art. 17 of the Regulation;
4)The right to restrict data based on art. 18 of the Regulation;
5) The right to object to the processing of data based on art. 21 of the Regulation;
6) The right to move data based on art. 20 of the Regulation.
6. In the event that Eco Light LED is said to process your personal data in unproper way, against General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge complaint to the supervisory authority – The Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
7. Data submission is voluntary. Failure to stop and give particulars shall result in lack of possibility to conclude any agreement or taking any possible cooperation.
In each case Eco Light LED is the controller of your personal data and as the entity is responsible hot its proper and safe use, according to the agreement and compliant with applicable national low provisions.